NW6 Counselling

Frequently Asked Questions

The importance of contacting your GP if you need help.
If you may be feeling you are a danger to yourself, please consult your GP for help if you do not have a therapist.
It is also important always to tell your therapist if you are feeling likely to harm yourself.

If you would prefer to speak to a therapist with the NHS, you should ask your GP for a referral. There would be a considerable wait though.

Other Providers
To find a therapist, please look at the list provided by the UKCP.
UKCP – United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy

BACP – British Association for Counselling and Pysychotherapy

MIND – Mental health charity for England and Wales

CAMHS – Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services

The Minster Centre – Low cost integrative psychotherapy provision and training for psychotherapists in Queens Park.

Re–Vision - Low cost psychotherapy provision and a registered charity which offers a professional training in Integrative Psychosynthesis Counselling and Psychotherapy in Queens Park.

©2017 Lynda Woodroffe is powered by WebHealer
Cookies are set by this site. To decline them or find out more visit our cookie page